welcome

I have fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and hypothyroidism & I've been able to lose over 175 pounds without surgery by following a High Fat/Low Carb "diet". Here I tell my story and share news about nutrition, metabolism, health, exercise, and changing your perceptions and habits so you can find the same amazing success that I have.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2013!

It's the New Year and time when many people commit to FINALLY losing weight, eating better, exercising more, quitting bad habits, etc. etc.

I'm so glad I did that already.  Still have a ways to go yet but I am so much better for having done this years ago.  It really has transformed my life.   Positive changes have become healthy habit and I love it.

Case en pointe, despite sleeping in from New Years Festivities running late and pouring rain, I still made it to the gym.  Not out of guilt but because Tuesday is my UBWO (Upper Body Workout) day.  It felt darn good to workout too.

So, New Years resolution for me?  Hmmm....  am already eating well, exercising, don't smoke, maybe cut down on the drinking a bit (it was a little more than usual over the holidays).

Well, one big one is to live life better.  What I mean by this is more vacations and me time, visiting with friends and family more,  A friend of mine past away recently who inspired this.  He lived life well and I want to learn from his example.

Next, I need to get my remaining health issues figured out and see if I can lose some more weight, in a healthy manner.

Another goal is to finish decluttering and decorating my home, including furnishing a guest room so I can actually have guests stay with me.

Oh and to blog and share my story more. 

Happy New Year all.  May this be the year you achieve a happier, healthier you!

No comments:

Post a Comment